What People Say
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is the new addition to companies drive to gain new customers and to communicate to existing customers. By adding social media into your current integrated marketing communications plans you can easily connect to your target market and reach the millions of untouched users by your company. You can use social media to promote elements such as advertising, personal selling, public relations, publicity, direct marketing, and sales promotions along with building your brand loyalty.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Establish a Brand and Raise Awareness: Since a majority of the population are now on social media sites, not only do you have an easy way to access them, but now through social media sites such as twitter, facbeook, and youtube you can get your brand name out into the consumer world.
- Increase Brand Loyalty & Trust: Build a group of loyal followers who enjoy your content and your brand.
- Gain Website Traffic: Gain more traffic to your website to help your website rise to the top of search engine searches.
- Save Money: Save money on advertising with news papers, radios, and the old styled direct marketing. Social Media Marketing is the most cost efficint and eco-friendly method possible.
- Targeting Customers: Target a specific group of potential customers or buyers using social media. Sites such as twitter and stumbleupon are easy sites to find people who are interested in what you are selling.
- Get The Word Out: Easily distribute information to current customers about new products, promotions, news, contests, etc. This allows an easy way to communicate any new information that they may need to know, and in return you are giving the customers what they want!
- Market Research: Listen to what the people want. Use social media to research what people are searching for and what people are writing about. Figure out what people are saying about your products and what the negatives are to fix and what the positives are to capalize on.