What People Say
Custom Website Design New York
The web has become a ubiquitous aspect of everyday life. From recreation to business – we rely on the internet for practically everything; surfing websites about news, friends, recipes, multimedia, food delivery and beyond. But, as a business owner or provider, how do we stand out among the increasingly competitive digital population? It’s not enough just to have a website anymore because a lot of businesses have websites. In order to establish and maintain a successful revenue-generating business, your website must be:
- Easy to Navigate
Custom Website Design vs. Template website design
Anyone will tell you that the look and feel of your website is essential for the success of your business. Your website is your storefront, your handshake, and your good eye contact all-in-one. The cheapest way to get a website up and running is to purchase a template for about $20-$100, insert some text (maybe even some pictures) and you’re in business, or are you? A website template is exactly what it sounds like, a mass-produced online document that anyone can set up. Hence, it’s easy access, low cost and generic look.
With the number of options available today, website visitors need a lot more than mass-produced, plain and generic designs to become interested in your organization or company. The web has been around long enough for the general public to understand that a generic website is cheap, plain and nothing special. By using a template or a cheap design you are saying to your customers that you don't care to spend the time or money on a better user-experience for them. A happy, educated, and amused website visitor or lead, is more likely to become a client when you offer them a unique, enjoyable and aesthetically-pleasing experience.
Custom Website Designs by Black Rhino:
- A unique, custom designed website created by a certified professional designer. No templates!
- A website for a one-time cost with no monthly fees.
- The option to retain website maintenance after the website is complete.
- Free customer contact form to generate leads and get feedback straight to your e-mail from your site.
- Search Engine Optimized and Friendly Website Design, using a tableless layout.
- Affordable hosting packages, if needed.
- Dedicated Project Manager, providing individualized service during the entire process.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction!