Social Media Marketing
Social Media marketing tactics have become an essential aspect of the online marketing mix throughout the past five years. Businesses can use social media profiles to reach out to new customers and communicate with existing ones. Adding social media into your marketing and communications plan, allows you to easily expand how many prospective clients you can reach. Social media can also be used to as a promotion tool for advertising, personal selling, public relations, direct marketing, and sales promotions along with building brand loyalty.
BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Establish a Brand and Raise Awareness: Since a majority of the population are now on social media sites, not only do you have an easy way to access them, but now through social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube you can get your brand name out into the consumer world.
- Increase Brand Loyalty & Trust: Build a group of loyal followers who enjoy your content and your brand.
- Gain Website Traffic: Gain more traffic to your website to help your website rise to the top of search engine searches.
- Save Money: Save money on advertising with newspapers, radios, and the old fashion way of direct marketing. Social Media marketing is one of the most cost effective and eco-friendly methods available today.
- Targeting Customers: Target a specific group of potential customers or buyers using social media. Sites such as Twitter and StumbleUpon are easy sites to find people who are interested in what you are selling.
- Get The Word Out: Easily distribute information to current customers about new products, promotions, news, contests, etc. This provides an easy way to communicate new information that your consumers may need to know, and in return you are giving the customers what they want!
- Market Research: Listen to what the people want. Use social media to research what people are searching for and what people are writing about. Figure out what people are saying about your products and what the negatives are to fix and what the positives are to capitalize on.
Grand Prix New York is the ultimate venue for all things entertainment. GPNY offers eight separate or combinable function areas including meeting rooms, exhibit spaces, gaming room, lounges and dining rooms for an almost never ending variety of possibilities.
D'Agostino Hair is a beauty salon and spa located in Orange County, New York. They have over 22 years of experience in the high-end beauty industry.
Focus28 Diet is a competitively priced high protein meal delivery plan. Easy-to-prepare meals and free exercise guidance.